Explore the Royal National Park, Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) and the Sea Cliff Bridge as we make our way down the South Coast then up Bulli Pass for a buffet lunch at Panorama House seated at your reserved window table overlooking the beautiful South Coast.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sir Bertram Stevens Dr, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
This tour will take you through Sydney's Royal National Park, the oldest National Park in the world.
Stop At: Stanwell Tops Lookout, Longview Crescent, Stanwell Tops NSW 2508, Australia
We will have a brief stop at Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) to view the Pacific Ocean and beautiful coastline below and maybe catch a glimpse of a hang glider or two.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sea Cliff Bridge, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coalcliff, New South Wales Australia
We will continue the tour over the spectacular Sea Cliff Bridge and travel through the numerous small towns and villages that dot the coast.
Stop At: Panorama House, 811 Princes Hwy, Maddens Plains NSW 2508, Australia
We travel up Bulli Pass and then to Panorama House for a buffet lunch while over looking the beautiful coast line.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to ALL travellers
- Children 8 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult on trikes
- Dress code is smart casual and long trousers and enclosed footwear MUST be worn
- All passengers heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Combined passenger weight limit on the trikes is 225 kg/495 lbs
- Trikes carry two (2) passengers. A minimum of two (2) people per trike booking is required
- Please nominate your preferred tour pick-up time and location
- Near public transportation
- NOTE: This Tour is ONLY available Monday to Friday inclusive
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Sydney CBD hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets, Jackets and Gloves
- Lunch - Buffet lunch (NOTE: Does not include Beer, Wine, Spirits or Soft Drinks)
- Special needs passengers catered for (contact Trike Trips for assistance)
- Able to take children under 8 years on the trikes when accompanied by an adult
- Entry/Admission - Stanwell Tops Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Panorama House
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels within the Sydney CBD and;
Circular Quay - adjacent to Wharf Number 2 or;
Other locations as agreed
3/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Friday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trike Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.