This experience has been designed as a 'best of' the Mornington Peninsula, one of Melbourne's most popular regions.
We've procured the best experiences available in this area so you can have a relaxing, enjoyable and truly memorable day.
What You'll Get
The Mornington Peninsula: its awesomeness knows no bounds.
How many places do you know that feature all the following: natural hot springs, world class wineries, beautiful beaches, stunning coastal scenery and an extinct volcano!
I grew up on the peninsula, a place very close to my heart, and I've designed this day to help you experience the very best the area has to offer.
First off we'll head to the natural hot springs for some relaxation in this stunning, tranquil setting. You can take your time to enjoy the many pools, the sauna, the ice cave (best enjoyed after the sauna) or the Turkish hammam. We'll spent at least 2.5 hours at the hot springs so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy it.
Now that you're nice and relaxed we'll check out some of the best scenery this area has to offer. Admire the spectacular coastal scenery and walk among the wild kangaroos that call this area home.
After a bite to eat at a wonderful local cafe, we'll head to one of the fantastic wineries this area is known for. The Mornington Peninsula is one of Australia's premier wine growing regions and you'll sample some of the best vino around.
All in a boutique group of no more than ten :)
• Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- It is recommended that you bring warmer and cooler clothes to change into as the weather and temperature can change dramatically
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, snacks and water, as well as some extra money for the winery visits
- Bring swimwear and sandals / flip flops
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
Hotel pickup if you are staying in Melbourne CBD or St Kilda.
If you are staying elsewhere, the meeting point is outside St Paul’s Cathedral.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TripFit Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.