Triple J Tours operates exclusively on Lake Kununurra between the Diversion Dam (Kununurra) to the Ord Top Dam (Lake Argyle). Fast-boat cruising, incredible gorge country, an abundance of birdlife and wildlife as well as the cruise to Lake Argyle and the scenic beauty of the drive back to Kununurra. A fantastic day out on the water!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ord River, Ord River, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
This tour is our Ord River Discoverer with Sunset in reverse with an additional highlight. After collection from your accommodation at 9am, board our boat at the Marina before setting out on your Ord River journey.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Lunch - Buffet-style cold meats and fresh salads lunch.
- Argyle Downs Homestead Museum
1: 4 Coolibah Dr, Kununurra WA 6743, Australia
2: Millington Drive, Millington Dr, Kununurra WA 6743, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups commence at the time stated and it can take 15-20 mins to collect all guests from all accommodation.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Triple J Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.