YOUR NEW BUFFET EXPERIENCE
SYDNEY TOWER BUFFET IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED WHILE
IT UNDERGOES AN EXCITING REFURBISHMENT.
BE THE FIRST TO DINE WITH US WHEN WE REOPEN
IN AUGUST 2020.
Enjoy panoramic views and an incredible meal at the Sydney Tower Restaurant, perched atop the tallest building in Sydney. You’ll spot Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Blue Mountains and more – every time you glance out of the rotating restaurant’s windows, another sight comes into view! The buffet lunch or dinner includes a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
What You'll Get
Ride the elevator up to Sydney Tower Restaurant for an amazing dining experience with a bird’s-eye view of Sydney. Located nearly 1,000 feet (305m) high on the city’s tallest building, the restaurant slowly rotates to provide a 360-degree view of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days! Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. One full revolution will take 70 minutes.
While admiring incredible views of the city, you can try an array of delectable bites. More than 40 freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines are offered. Choose from succulent fresh seafood including Sydney rock oysters (dinner only); exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and mouthwatering desserts. The adventurous can even sample Australian native meats such as kangaroo or crocodile!
The all-you-can-eat buffet lunch or dinner is ideal for families looking for casual dining or larger groups on a tight time schedule. The stunning views and tasty meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
• Sydney Tower Eye, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Time slot selected is the confirmed time of the booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Tickets to the Sydney Tower Eye (observation deck) are not included
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trippas White Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.