360 BAR AND DINING IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED WHILE
IT UNDERGOES AN EXCITING REFURBISHMENT.
BE THE FIRST TO DINE WITH US WHEN WE REOPEN
IN AUGUST 2020.
Enjoy an elegant meal while overlooking the stunning Sydney skyline at 360 Bar and Dining, the revolving restaurant atop Sydney Tower. Soaring 88 stories above the ground, this sophisticated restaurant offers an intimate, stylish fine dining experience, with contemporary Australian-French fusion cuisine.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 360 Bar and Dining, F4 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Whiz up to the top of Sydney Tower and enter 360 Bar and Dining for an awe-inspiring lunch or dinner at your selected time. With its elegant decor, dark mahogany finishings, soft lighting and panoramic windows, this renowned dining establishment provides a breathtaking setting with an unbeatable backdrop.
Our six course degustation menu is designed to showcase. Our signature dishes and highlight the best seasonal produce Australia has to offer. each unique dish has its own individual character, designed to stimulate your taste and sight senses for a culinary experience that’s like no other.
Look out onto the city of Sydney, dotted by Sydney Harbour Bridge and stretching all the way to the Blue Mountains. The revolving restaurant makes one full spin every 70 minutes, so you can admire Sydney at every angle.
See below for a glimpse of 360 Bar and Dining's inspired, seasonal lunch and dinner menus.
360’s signature dishes
- sydney rock oyster, lemon myrtle jelly, black pepper
- dressed king crab, compressed melon, cured ham, earl grey gel, nasturtium
- smoked ham hock terrine, foie gras, pickled blueberry, piccalilli, brioche
- seared alpine salmon, coconut, coriander, lemon cous cous
- paroo kangaroo loin, sweet potato, broad beans, pistachio
- dark chocolate sponge, raspberry textures, pistachio powder
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes from your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as cancellations without refund
- No window seat guaranteed
- 8% service surcharge applies for bookings for more than 7 people - to pay on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating up to discretion of the manager on the night.
- You will be seated as per booking. If you have several bookings joining please inform us prior to your booking date to insure you will be seated together.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 6 course Degustation
- Entry/Admission - 360 Bar and Dining
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- drinks (available to purchase)
- ticket to Sydney Tower Eye (observation deck) is not included
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trippas White Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.