Perched on the edge of the Brisbane River and next to iconic New Farm Park, Mary Mae’s feels world’s away from the hustle and bustle whilst being conveniently located minutes from the CBD. Expect great food, quintessential river views and a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
About This Deal
Celebrating the best of local produce, highlighting the punchy flavours and French influence of America’s south, the menu is designed for sharing with friends over a long, lazy brunch and right
through to dinner. Connect over sharing platters, buckets of fried chicken with muffins, and build-your-own beef brisket tortillas. With sun drenched terraces overlooking the river, exceptional food and a relaxed atmosphere Mary Mae’s is the perfect place to unwind and connect with friends.
Please note this experience is for a minimum of 2 people and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- - start off with a Ploughman platter
- - your choice of Main to share of the CONNECTION dishes
- - Hot chips or garden salad
- - Your choice of Dessert
- - Glass of House wine, House beer or cocktail
- - Tea and Coffee
- - any other dishes off the menu than the ones mentioned
- only for 2 people and more
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trippas White Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.