Over four generations and 125 years Tulloch have been crafting wines and experiences that entertain and educate. Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families for a unique mystery wine tasting experience served with local cheese and charcuterie.
About This Deal
Tulloch Wines is located an easy 2 hour drive from Sydney in Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley. We've selected six wines from our complete portfolio. Can you figure out what they are? Have some fun while you work through the wines at your own pace with assistance from a dedicated wine professional and your tasting mat including all the information you will need to solve the mystery. This is the perfect wine experience for those with a competitive streak or sense of adventure!
Kids Junior Tasting Experience
Let the kids get involved and keep them entertained whilst you enjoy your wine tasting. A specially prepared junior tasting with 4 different soft drinks & 4 matching snacks (nut & gluten free) will be presented.
Teens Kombucha Tasting
A sophisticated experience to be enjoyed by your teens and other non drinkers whilst you enjoy your wine tasting. A selection of Mailer McGuire specialty Kombucha paired with a local cheese box.
Tulloch Wines Covid-19 Response
In the interest of your safety and in response to NSW Health Covid-19 guidelines health procedures such as digital check in, temperature checking and hand sanitising before entry will be required.
• Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• Wine + Charcuterie & Cheese Board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Only available to travelers 18+ years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 different wines for tasting
- Snacks - Charcuterie board featuring local cheeses, salami, terrine, olives, hummus, relish & crackers
- Private seated tasting
- Wine experience booklet to take home
- Kids (3+ yrs) receive their own Junior Tasting Experience including 3 soft drinks and 3 snacks
- Teens (Youth 13-17 yrs) and non drinkers received their own Kombucha Tasting Experience + Cheese box
- Infants aged 0-3yrs included with Adults when sitting on their lap or in their stroller
- Private transportation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tulloch Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.