Over four generations and 124 years Tulloch have been crafting wines and experiences that entertain and educate. Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families as we open our cellar of exclusive aged wines to you.
What You'll Get
Tulloch Wines is located in Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley (the Hunter) located as easy 2 hour drive from Sydney and 45 minutes from Newcastle. This is your exclusive and rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of the Hunter as we take you behind the doors of our private cellar to taste a range of museum wines (wines we've carefully cellared for you over the years). You'll enjoy a tasting of 6 aged wines of your choice from our museum release tasting list paired with a local artisan charcuterie or cheese board. Utilising the ground breaking technology of Coravin, we've thrown open our private cellar to show you some highlights from years gone by. This exclusive experience includes a guided private seated tasting of 6 wines, cheese or charcuterie, individual tasting mat, the Wine Experience booklet, 2 Tulloch stemless glasses or a branded linen tea towel plus a $10 wine voucher.
• Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Only available to travelers 18+ years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 different wines of your choice from our Tulloch Museum tasting list
- Snacks - Choose an artisan charcuterie or cheese board
- Private seated tasting with one of our experienced wine guides
- Choose either 2 Tulloch branded glasses or a linen tea-towel to take home
- $10 wine voucher to redeem against any Tulloch wine purchased
- Wine Experience Booklet to take home
- Private transportation
Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/23/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tulloch Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.