Over four generations and 124 years Tulloch have been crafting wines and experiences that entertain and educate. Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families for a vertical tasting of the wine that made the Tulloch name.
What You'll Get
Tulloch Wines is located an easy 2 hour drive from Sydney and 45 minutes from Newcastle in Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley. The Tulloch story began back in 1895 when John Younie Tulloch (JY) owned the Branxton General Store and accepted an usual settlement of a debt - a 43 acre property in Pokolbin. JY took an immediate liking to the property and the 5 acres of Shiraz vines from which he produced the first Tulloch Pokolbin Dry Red (PDR) Shiraz. This is your exclusive opportunity to take a deep dive into Tulloch PDR Shiraz, the wine that made the Tulloch name! Match your wines to a selection of local artisan salami flavours or charcuterie & local cheeses. Your private Wine Ambassador will help you understand and explore the the similarities and differences of 6 vintages of the same wine over a 10 year period (2017, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2009 & 2007).
• Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Available only to guests 18+ years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 Tulloch Wines to taste
- Snacks - Artisan salami board or local cheese & charcuterie board
- Private Wine Ambassador in your own seated area
- Individual tasting mat to help guide and educate through your wine tasting experience
- Take home wine experience guide with additional details and information
- Private transportation
Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tulloch Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.