The Tweed region is mud crab heartland, renowned for its plentiful hauls in the nature-laden picturesque surrounds of the Terranora lakes. Enjoy a hands-on day of entertainment on-board purpose-built boat ‘Captain Bills Explorer’ as you pump for yabbies, catch mud crabs, feed birds of prey and tempt your luck with a fishing line as you explore the Terranora Lakes mangroves. Guests enjoy and informative and education ‘mud crab’ showThis cruise is the ultimate Australian interaction with nature where passengers are encouraged to ‘go overboard’ and when you’ve worked up a hearty appetite in serene surrounds, feast on the region’s best mud crabs which go from pot to plate on Captain Bill’s back deck.Guest can watch their lunch cooked on the Captain Bill’s Back deck; you just don’t get any fresher crab than this!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tweed River, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy an adventurous river cruise along the Tweed River where passengers are encouraged to 'go overboard'! Prepare to get your hands and feet wet as you pump for yabbies, feed the sea birds and try your luck at fishing and crab catching.
Your knowledgeable skipper will share fascinating facts about the region and its diverse local wildlife. Pull up the crab pots to catch a crab, enjoy an entertaining and interactive mud crab show. To end this action-packed day, you'll be treated a delicious buffet lunch from the land and sea. Here you will have the opportunity to taste the famous delicacy of the region, the Tweed River mud crab!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 97 travelers
- Fishing Rods
- Yabbie Pumps
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
230 Kennedy Dr, Tweed Heads West NSW 2485, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tweed Eco Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.