Explore the beautiful Ningaloo Sanctuaries and reefs by jet ski and snorkel. Your tour departing from Exmouth Town Beach is led by seasoned dive guides and includes use of full face Hyperion snorkeling masks and fins to give you the best experience. This jet ski and snorkeling excursion lasts approximately 3 hours including a safety briefing and operates in a small-group of no more than 7 guests.
About This Deal
Meet your group and dive guides at the beautiful Exmouth Town Beach at 9am or 1pm depending on the time selected. Receive your equipment, a safety briefing and instructions for operating the jet skis. Water and all necessary equipment will be provided. If you wish to have extra layers for warmth, you may purchase a snorkel wet suit top (at your own expense).
Head out in a small-group of no more than 7 people and cruise towards the Murat Sanctuary. Halfway along, swap drivers so that everyone has a chance to take a turn driving the jet skis. There will be plenty of opportunity to play along the way.
Reach the protected areas and drop the speed down to navigate the Bundegi Sanctuary where there are beautiful snorkeling sites. Reach the first dive point in the Murat Sanctuary. Get in and explore the area. You will have a half hour to snorkel in each dive location, working your way back to Exmouth Town Beach. The tour will conclude approximately 3 hours after your selected departure time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- 3-hour jet ski and snorkel tour
- All safety equipment is provided
- Use of jet ski, hyperion snorkeling mask, wetsuit and fins
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ultimate Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.