We have a large range of boards to choose from. The wakeboard come in several styles and sizes to suit each rider individually. The kneeboard, the wakesurfer, or the skis as a double or single setup are all great quality gear. For those that want a challenge, try the wake foiler!
What You'll Get
You will arrive and immediately choose a board to be fitted and setup up with. Once done we get your PFD on and we are ready to roll. If you know what you are doing its a simple process to just get out there. We won't hold you up any longer. But, for those of you giving it a go for the first time, theres a lot to figure out. We work at your pace and we WILL get you up on the water. We have many years of experience and have had many learners come through and fall in love with the sport. Give it a try, what have you got to lose? or if you aren't a beginner, what trick are we working on today?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to ride is 6 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
15 to 60 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ultimate Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.