Be picked up from your accommodation within Ayers Rock Resort and travel to Uluru. Upon arriving at Uluru it’s time to get up close and personal with this big red rock. Be led by your guide on a short walk into the Mutitjulu waterhole. Now it’s time to learn how to Segway, before setting off on guided Segway ride around the full base of Uluru. Be mesmerised by the sights, sounds and cultural stories of this ancient rock. After completing the full base of Uluru it’s now time to travel back to your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Segway Tours, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
After being transferred from your hotel within Voyages Ayers Rock Resort you'll arrive at the Uluru Segway Tours site base at Uluru. Here you'll learn how to Segway and depart for your Segway tour around the full base of Uluru.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Car Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Be led by your guide on foot into the amazing Mutitjulu waterhole. In this location your guide will also show you ancient Aboriginal rock art.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Segway riding is an adventure activity, not a mobility activity
- Participants should have the balance, vision and fitness necessary to ride a bike
- Participants should be able to stand unaided for up to 3 hours
- Participants should weigh between 45-117kg.
- Minimum age is 12 and children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads
- National Park Entry fee NOT included
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Uluru Segway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.