Explore Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site and experience the beautiful coastline of the Tasman Peninsula.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Richmond, Richmond, Clarence, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Visit one of Tasmania's best preserved colonial villages, home to Australia's oldest bridge, the Richmond Bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
A visit to Australia's best preserved convict site, the World Heritage-listed Port Asthur Historic Site where you will get a chance to learn about the hardships and characters of Australia's earliest European settlers and convicts. Guided tour and harbour cruise included.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tasman National Park, C344, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania TAS 7179, Australia
We take time to check out some of the natural geographic features of the Tasman Peninsula including Tasman Arch, Devil's Kitchen & The Blowhole.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: • Camera • Drink bottle • Comfortable trail walking shoes • Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen • Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea) • Waterproof jacket (just in case) • Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Guided walk and harbour cruise
- Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Tasman National Park
- Lunch and drinks (Please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
9 hours 30 minutes
You will be returned to your original pickup location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Under Down Under Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.