Located at the mouth of the River Derwent, Bruny Island is one of Tasmania’s best natural highlights, enjoy breathtaking scenery, unique wildlife and taste local produce.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruny Island, Bruny Island, Tasmania
We journey south of Hobart to Kettering and board the vehicular ferry to cross the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to North Bruny Island. On the island, we stop at “The Neck” home to the Truganini Lookout and its spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of the Bruny Island coastline. Also, today we visit South Bruny Island and Adventure Bay, look for some local wildlife (including the white Bennetts wallabies) and sample some fresh local produce including oysters and cheese.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Adventure Bay, Adventure Bay, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Have a swim or enjoy some lunch on the beach at one of Bruny Island's most popular spots.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring or wear: Water bottle, comfortable trail walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea), waterproof jacket (just in case), and swimwear and a towel (conditions permitting)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Bruny Island ferry
- Local produce tasting (varies with seasons)
- Hostel and motel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch and drinks (please either pre-purchase, or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch on the tour)
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our exisiting pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences.
If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
9 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Under Down Under Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.