Take a private shopping tour made just for You. Today is all about connecting You to the places locals love to go and meet the people passionate about their creations. Browse the eclectic shops filled with vintage treasures and products designed and made by Melbourne craftspeople. Visit artists’ studios, meet the artists, and see how they create their wares behind the scenes. Tell us in advance what it is that You love to shop for and we'll take you to where Melbourne does it best.
About This Deal
This is not your typical shopping tour. Come with us to explore the bespoke and boutique and find out what the creatives of Melbourne are cooking up as the next global trend. We will explore the hand crafted and meet the makers who can tell you what it is that inspires them and perhaps give you the ultimate souvenir opportunity - one that comes with a great story.
Starting in the center of the city at Southern Cross Station, we'll use this as our hub to get away to a part of the city thriving with creatives who are handcrafting their designs with passion. Clothes, jewelry, comics, homewares and everything in between is possible and your guide will try to get a feel for your shopping interests to show bring you to that something special, made by someone special who we hopefully also get to meet and chat with.
Our goal is to make this the day you find that something special, at a relaxed pace that takes in the vibe of of the neighbourhood we are visiting with plenty of time to take in the coffee (and cake!) scene too and do a bit of people watching to see what the local style is all about.
Please leave us a note in the extra information box if there is something in particular you are hoping to see or something you definitely aren't interested in seeing - it is Your day and we want to make it perfect for You.
Let's go shopping!
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes appropriate for the weather conditions on the day. Keep in mind that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable. This tour will run through rain, hail or shine.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free requests. Please notify us in advance of any dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Discounts at various local stores
- Asmall souvenir
- Abeverage and light nibbles
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Southern Cross Station - Stop 1, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Melbourne VIC, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.