Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour of Sydney through the vibrant and famous Kings Cross, Australia's red light capital. Uncover Kings Cross speckled history of fame, fortunes, murders, drug-obsessions, mysteries, crimes and romances. If you're looking for a 'walk on the wild side' then this Kings Cross walking tour is for you!
What You'll Get
Kings Cross is traditionally the home of Sydney's artistic, bohemian, criminal, passionate and deviant lifestyles. From sophisticated society beginnings, the area has transformed itself again and again to become the lively, vibrant and controversial hot spot it is today. Join your guide for a fascinating guided walking tour through the heart of Sydney's wild Kings Cross district.
On this walk, you'll feel completely safe as you visit the locations of passionate love crimes, mysterious disappearances, famous parties, celebrity homes and funny mishaps. This is a perfect opportunity to get off the tourist track and see a different side of Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours operate regardless of weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Under 18 years olds must be with a parent or guardian. Photo ID may be requested by your guide
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- By buying the 'beer of the month' at the Kings Cross Hotel at the end of the tour, you are supporting Lou's Place, a community-based refuge for women in crisis, homeless, feeling isolated, or needing support.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Drink at a centrally located Kings Cross bar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
169 Darlinghurst Rd, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Sydney NSW, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.