Get real! Skip the superficial and dive deep on this private Sydney tour that reveals the bizarre backstories and incredible histories of the city's icons. Behind the froth and bubble of sexy Sydney lies the stories of the winners who made it... and losers who didn't.
About This Deal
Experience Sydney from a local perspective (which, let's face it, is the best perspective imaginable!) on this private tour with a local guide. Explore all the city icons, like The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House, but explore them in a way most tourists don’t. We’ll take the least-walked path on this Sydney walking tour, and meander through this fascinating city’s tumultuous history and into the modern day. As this is a private tour, we can tailor the itinerary slightly if there are nearby places that you wish to visit.
This historic Sydney walk will introduce you to the old and new of Sydney. We’ll wander past Cadman’s Cottage, the oldest building in Australia, as well as under the Harbour Bridge and along the newest development in the city, Barangaroo. Then, take a stroll down Argyle Place, Nurses Walk, and other ‘must do’ sites such as the Customs House and the Sydney Opera House, all with a local guide to show you the bits you’d miss on your own!
This private Sydney tour is a warts and all account of the birth of modern Australia and the legacies left from decisions made and the people who made them: those who won, those who lost, and everyone in between. Factual, funny, irreverent, and anecdotal — this is a great local experience packed full of Sydney history!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- As walks run rain or shine, please dress for the weather! Bring along a coat and umbrella if it looks like rain, wear comfortable shoes, and bring a bottle of water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local English-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water
Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.