A unique opportunity to sample home made real Indian food with an Indian family at their home. Along with interesting food and history of Indian Cuisine, also sample great South Australian wines
About This Deal
Three Course Indian Home Cooked Meal with matching beverages (incl. South Australian local wines or cocktails) - starting off with bubbles and finish off with dessert wines or liqueurs
Dining experience with an Indian family that's passionate about food, wines and history of dishes being served.
You will sample a Three course menu that will be home cooked and the hosts will take you through the journey of history related to Indian food and culture. The wines and cocktails that will accompany, will be matched with food.
• Amuse Bouche - This will be a typical street food inspired snack served with glass of bubbles to whet your appetite
• Indian Starter - This second course will typically be a classic Indian starter
• Curries - Third Course will be 2 curries served with Rice, Home made breads and accompaniments
• Sweet Finish - Final course will be homemade sweet paired with dessert wine or liqueur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum group size of 4 people
- Prior booking required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of wine to match each course or 4 glasses in total
- Private transportation
- No provision of taking away any food or beverages with them
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Utsav Supper Club in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.