Relax on Sydney Harbour enjoying a seafood and carvery buffet
If you’re stuck for ideas this Easter, there is no better way to spend an afternoon than relaxing on Sydney Harbour enjoying a delicious seafood and carvery buffet to the back drop of live musicians performing on deck.
Come and enjoy a delicious seafood & carvery buffet served with oysters and prawns along with the fresh salads and breads, whilst enjoying a 3 hour cruise on Sydney's beautiful harbour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vagabond Cruises, 37 Bank St Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Easter Weekend 3-Hour Sydney Harbour Cruise Including Buffet Lunch
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- 3 Hours cruising Spectacular Sydney Harbour
- Chocolate eggs & Hot Cross Buns on every table
- Delicious Seafood & Carvery Buffet Lunch
- Live Jazz Music
- Licensed Bar (no BYO)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
King Street Wharf, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vagabond Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.