We are a Food & Wine tour company with a difference, our concept is based around Progressive Grazing. This means we design tours in which we enjoy tasting Wine, Beer, Cider & Spirits, while also provide a grazing menu of stunning Tasmanian produce throughout the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Federation Artisan Chocolate, 3 Victoria St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Federation Artisan Chocolate is proudly Tasmanian owned and operated, while all their chocolate is handmade here in Tasmania.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - A progressive lunch throughout the day.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tastings & some full glasses at multiple Tasmanian wineries, vineyards, restaurants & bars
- Entry/Admission - Federation Artisan Chocolate
- You will have the opportunity to buy wine. We can send it anywhere in Australia for a fee.
6 Victoria St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Valley Tour Co in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.