During your tour of the museum and historic wine collection, you'll gain insights into the unique winemaking history of Margaret River and Vasse Felix, including folklore surrounding the region's first Cabernet, the 1972 Vasse Felix Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec.
Following your museum tour, be guided through a wine journey of eight wines under the guidance of a dedicated host who will provide insights into Vasse Felix wines and winemaking, along with the broader characteristics of the Margaret River wine region.
Finally, indulge in a three course meal paired with wines on the Chef's High Table, providing a unique view of our Chefs at work in the kitchen.
Please note, during your tour of the museum and wine tasting you will be joined by other guests booked on this experience, however at lunch your booking will be seated separately.
About This Deal
Immerse yourself in the history of Margaret River’s founding wine estate.
Explore The Vault, home to the Estate’s museum and historic wine collection, before joining your host for a seated tasting in the Cellar Door.
Your experience continues upstairs in the award winning Vasse Felix restaurant with lunch on the Chef’s High Tables. Enjoy your choice of three courses from the à la carte menu showcasing local produce, paired with wines while watching the Chefs in action through the kitchen pass.
• Vasse Felix Winery, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive & Caves Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia WA 6284 Australia
• Entree -Kingfish, fenugreek, maesil -
• Main - Pork, pepper, scallop, wakame
• Dessert - Kombu cheesecake, truffle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests with mobility issues can be accommodated at lower tables away from the kitchen pass, please contact Vasse Felix at the time of booking to confirm requirements
- Wheelchair access to the museum and restaurant is restricted; please contact Vasse Felix to discuss alternative restaurant dining options.
- Guests will be seated by booking in the restaurant (not as a group)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vasse Felix is adhering to the COVID-19 Hospitality Hygiene requirements as specified by the Western Australian State Government.
- Tour of the museum and historic wine collection
- Tutored tasting of eight wines from the Vasse Felix Wine Collection
- Three course lunch paired with wines at our Chef’s High Table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Vasse Felix, 4357 Caves Rd, Wilyabrup WA 6280, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vasse Felix in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.