On this 5 hour coastal highlights tour you will explore pristine beaches and ancient headlands located away from the tourist trail. Note that the actual tour itinerary is more extensive that the product listing.On land, your guide will seek out native Australian wildlife while travelling through lush farmland and forests of the coastal hinterland. While seeing and photographing the tidal estuaries, lakes and rivers, you may spot a pod of dolphins, migratory whales or seals. These private sightseeing tours are a perfect way for a small group to see and photograph this unspoiled region in a luxury minivan. Add a private encounter with a koala and other Australian native animals for an additional $54.00 per person.Add a tour of a working oyster farm and sample fresh oysters straight from the water for an additional $35.00 per person.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merimbula Aquarium & Wharf, Lake Srteet, Merimbula, New South Wales Australia
See the aquamarine waters of Merimbula from the historic Merimbula Wharf.
We often see giant stingrays too.
Visit Bar Beach and dip your toes in the pristine waters
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Potoroo Palace, 2372 Princes Highway, Merimbula, New South Wales 2548 Australia
For an additional fee, guests can get up close to Australian native animals at Potoroo Palace, a wildlife sanctuary.
With advance notice and an additional fee, we can try to arrange a private encounter with a koala or wallaby (subject to availability)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pambula Beach, New South Wales 2549 Australia
Visit stunning Pambula Beach and see Aussie lifeguards in action during the summer months
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, passengers who fly into Merimbula must provide the flight number, arrival time and an indication of the number and size of luggage items
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Refresher towels
- Live commentary on board
- Eden Town Wharf pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Potoroo Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour starts and finishes at the Town Wharf in Port of Eden or Merimbula Airport
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VIP Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.