Join us on a 3 hour easy Byron Bay Tour. See the lighthouse, look for dolphins, whales (from June to October), turtles and rays.
Explore the Byron artists trail in the arts and industry park. Check out the Byron Bay Cookies shop. Enjoy a fresh local coffee/tea or juice and a stroll around The Farm. Take a one way trip on the world’s first solar train.
Travel is in our luxury eight-seater 4WD. It’s a comfy ride, with great seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, and is easy to get in and out of. We’ve dubbed it the best tour vehicle in Byron Bay – because it is.
You will find our expert local guides are knowledgeable, entertaining, and informative.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Lighthouse Road, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Look for dolphins and whales (June-Oct). We will walk around the lighthouse precinct but not enter the lighthouse. If you want or able to, you can walk down to the most easterly point in Australia and then on down to Wategos beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Farm, 11 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
The Farm is a working farm that we can visit and check out their permaculture techniques and grab some macadamia nuts from their orchard. We will also have morning tea there. We will buy you tea/coffee, you are encouraged to buy some yummy food from the Three Blue Ducks restaurant .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Byron Bay Cookie Company Gift Shop, Shop 3, 4 Jonson St, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
We will stop at the famous Byron Bay Cookies shop. Where you can taste an buy some delicious cookies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jules Hunt Studio Gallery, 10 Brigantine St Cnr Wolongba st, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
We will visit the Jules Hunt Gallery. Jules is prolific artist who creates work in all sorts of mediums. If we have time we will also visit the Hammer and Hand a collective of metal based artists.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can wear whatever you like on this tour, their isn't too much walking, but you may want your comfy walking shoes on.
- Please bring your own water, hat, camera, sunscreen, thirst for knowledge and sense for fun.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Pick up and transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation (vehicle 8 seater,luxury 4wd)
- Experienced guide
- Ticket on solar train
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Transfers to Byron Bay
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vision Walks - Eco Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.