Join this 3-hour easy Byron Bay Tour, see the lighthouse, look for dolphins, whales (June- Oct), turtles and rays. Explore the Byron artists trail in the arts and industry park. Check out the Byron Bay Cookies shop. Visit "the Farm", enjoy a fresh local coffee/tea or juice and a nice stroll around "the farm". This small group tour has a maximum of 6 participants.
What You'll Get
See all the best bits of Byron, you might find difficult to get to under your own steam. You will find your expert local guides are; knowledgeable, entertaining, and informative.
At the lighthouse, you have the opportunity to walk the the most easterly point on mainland Australia. You also have a chance to do a 20 min tour inside the lighthouse with the lighthouse volunteers (subject to availability). You will be given binoculars so you can see dolphins and whales.
Visit a few local favorite galleries in the Arts and Industry Park, but if you prefer to see something else there, you can swap for what you want to do (its your tour after all).
Stop in to the Byron Bay Cookie Shop, who normally have some nice cookies to taste.
At "the farm" enjoy complimentary tea or coffee, you can buy your own yummy cake, pancakes etc if you wish. Then go for a walk, check out the highland cows, chooks, pigs and then help yourself to some yummy Macadamia (maccas).
Travel in a luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can wear whatever you like on this tour, their isn't too much walking, but you may want your comfy walking shoes on.
- Please bring your own water, hat, camera, sunscreen, thirst for knowledge and sense for fun.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Pick up and transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation (vehicle 8 seater,luxury 4wd)
- Experienced guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Transfers to Byron Bay
Your Byron Bay accommodation
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vision Walks - Eco Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.