Minyon Falls and the untouched Minyon valley makes you feel like you have gone back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth. The valley with its ancient rainforest vegetation gives it all a very 'Jurassic Park' feel. Minyon Falls are awesome as they rise over 100m out of the rainforest, towards the sky. It's magical! All this is on the doorstep of Byron Bay, NSW. Join us on the short or long guided walk with a qualified Park Ranger to explore this amazing spectacle. Rainforest walk is limited to a maximum of 6 travelers.
What You'll Get
If you walk slowly and quietly, you are very likely to see wildlife. Wildlife you may see include: pademelon, eastern yellow robin, pale yellow robin, brown cuckoo dove, white headed pigeon, emerald dove, log runner, scrub wren, thornbill, peregrine falcon, yellow tailed black cockatoo, Alberts lyrebird, stoney creek frog, red eyed green tree frog, nightcap crayfish, eel, land mullet, lace monitor, skinks, and koala & kookaburra (at start).
• Sandwich lunch (please notify us of any special dietry requirements)
• Experienced Guide
• Transport from your Byron Bay accommodation
• Park FeesWhat to bring
• Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are not acceptable.
• Bring a raincoat (the weather is changeable in the ranges).
• Bring water (750ml should be enough).
• Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear covered shoes, bring your own water, hat and a jacket/jumper If you didn't bring a jacket with you, don't worry we have some spares
- This is a weather dependent tour, we can't operate it in light isolated showers or rain as the rocks can be slippery. We will contact you if the weather is not appropriate to run this tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Sandwich lunch
- Experienced Guide
- Transport from your Byron Bay accommodation
- Park Fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transfers back to Byron Bay
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vision Walks - Eco Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.