This self guided audio tour is located in the seaside town of Broulee. It takes a tranquil stroll following the ocean shoreline around Broulee Island Nature Reserve in a clockwise direction. Look out for seabirds and marine life, including humpback whales, as you hear tales of modern and natural history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shark Bay, 19 Harbour Dr, Broulee NSW 2537, Australia
The tour passes by Shark Bay.
Pass By: Broulee Island, New South Wales, Australia
The tour takes place on Broulee Island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
Broulee Island Walk Carpark, 17 Harbour Dr, Broulee NSW 2537, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 5/27/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
75 to 90 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.