You will have 6 wines poured as a 'wine flight' to compare young and aged wines.
The 7 course menu is our signature experience, with each course set. Please advise us of dietary requirements so we can tailor this for you.
The 4 course offers some choice of dishes.
About This Deal
This is an elevated tasting experience of our key varietals, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, with your choice of 4 or 7 course lunch, showing the best in food and wine pairing.
In 1965, Margaret River was compared to the famed Bordeaux region, with an agricultural report suggesting it well suited for premium wines, particularly ‘age-worthy’ reds. The rest is history.
Today, our corner of the South West produces some of the world’s finest Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
We invite you to join us in our Wine Room as you taste through Voyager Estate’s latest releases and museum vintages of Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, to learn more about our winemaking
philosophies. There is an opportunity to taste other wine styles if you wish.
You can enjoy this guided tasting with a member of the knowledgeable Wine Room team, or explore the wines independently, with a self-guided journey using extensive tasting notes.
You will then move into our Top-5 WA Rated Restaurant for 4 or 7 course lunch.
Created by Head Chef, Santiago Fernandez and his team, each dish is inspired by the wines while celebrating pristine local produce.
• venison, horseradish, pomegranate - Matched to Project Sparkling Rose
• chawanmushi, crab - Matched to Chenin Blanc
• marron, celeriac, macadami - Matched to Chardonnay
• wagyu, shiitake, leek - Matched to Cabernet Sauvignon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transfers to and from Voyager Estate
- No suitable for children. Please contact us for an alternate experience
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Voyager Estate in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.