Exploring George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens with a local guide who knows its significance to Darwin, its history and where to find its notable plants along with the flowers and birdlife, provides a totally different experience than if you walk these picturesque gardens on your own.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, Gardens Road, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Your guide will introduce you to the many collections that make up this 42 hectare Botanic Garden. There may be a chance to spot birdlife and seasonal flowering plants. Learn of the heritage of this site and how the Gardens came to be.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat and drinking water
- Good enclosed non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required for the tour to operate
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks are not required in Australia therefore guests are asked to cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue and then dispose of the tissue and take hand hygiene measures. Group size has been reduced. All guides are using the Australian Government Department of Health COVID Safe app.
- Local guide
- Spoken commentary
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Eva's Cafe, Gardens Rd, The Gardens NT 0820, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk Darwin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.