Discover the best dumplings in Melbourne’s Chinatown on a walking tour with an expert guide. Sample a variety of delicious dumplings at four different restaurants while hearing about Melbourne's history and culture. Find hidden gems and learn the story of their chefs and cuisine from your guide, who shares a love of Melbourne's culinary delights with your small group.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flinders Lane, Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
You may know Flinders Lane has some of Australia's best restaurants, however did you know that it has some of Melbourne's best dumplings too? We start our tour with two distinctly different stops in this neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinatown, Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn about one of the oldest Chinese settlements outside of China - and (maybe predictably) we taste dumplings here too.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We always comply with Government health regulations with regards to the wearing of masks and vaccination requirements of staff and guests. As of Nov 5, 2021 it is a Victorian Government health requirement to provide proof of full vaccination when eating and drinking indoors.
- Expert commentary and history
- Try different styles of handmade dumplings
- Tea and water
- Try Melbourne's hottest chilli sauce
- Other drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
131-135 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk Melbourne Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.