Hit the trails with our specialized mountain bikes, or take on the fun skills course at Walkabout Creek! Surrounded by nature, you will have the opportunity to bike at your own pace for 1-4 hours of adventure. All hires include safety equipment, details on where to go (if needed) and a briefing prior to departure.Our mountain bikes are also able to be taken off-site if you wish to mountain bike in another area of your choosing.
What You'll Get
Meet our friendly staff along the waterfront at Walkabout Creek for check-in and to complete indemnity forms. Once check-in is completed, you will be fitted with a helmet and given a short briefing including safety rules, and tips on where to go. Then you are off to explore Walkabout Creek and South D'Aguilar National Park where you may encounter Australian wildlife, before returning back to the departure point. On return, our staff will get all of the equipment from you and then you are free to head home, take a look at the on-site discovery centre or jump into the water for a swim.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mountain bike hire has minimum age of 8 years, with a recommended age of 12 years. All children 8-12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend all participants bring water bottles and hats along with them, and to wear clothes they do not mind getting wet. A towel to dry off with is also recommended.
- All participants are required to complete an indemnity form - participants under 18 years of age are required to have an parent/legal guardian sign the indemnity form on their behalf.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All equipment required to participate including helmet
- Safety briefing and tips on where to go
- Sunscreen is available
- Secure storage for valuables: $3
- Bottle of water: $3
- Insurance for damage or loss of equipment: $2pp
Enoggera Reservoir, Walkabout Creek
Hires are available Thursday-Sunday between 9:30am and 4:30pm.
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walkabout Creek Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.