Discover Melbourne’s markets and learn about the hidden sustainability that keeps them afloat. After going on a guided shopping tour, enjoy the fresh food at a local park with a picnic.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Treasury Gardens, 2-18 Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Learn about tree-lined gardens
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Go on a guided shopping tour of the markets with a local guide who will help you craft a perfect picnic.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Enjoy a the spoils of your shopping at the markets at this serene urban park
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Snacks - Your guide will take you on a guided shopping tour of the markets
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Entry/Admission - Flagstaff Gardens
- Food is *not* included on this tour — please bring money to purchase food for your picnic.
74 Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
Unnamed Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walks 101 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.