Explore the iconic sydney harbour in a unique way. Paddleboard your way around and experience nature, pristine waters and sea life with the iconic Sydney skyline as your background, all whilst getting a work out on a stand up paddle board!
Over 1.5 hours you will be guided by an expert instructor who will teach you the foundations of SUP and have you hooked on a new sport. For experienced paddlers improve your technique and extend your skills by SUPing in more challenging conditions and become a pro, all with stunning scenery and views of one of the most renowned harbours in the world. This activity is perfect for all levels of ability from beginners to experienced paddlers, requiring some level of fitness but not of an Ironman!
What You'll Get
Once you arrive at Watsons Bay you'll meet the team and your instructor/s who will provide you with your paddling gear and sunscreen! You will then head down to the beach to learn the art of stand up paddling by accredited instructors, sometimes including a lifeguard from the award winning TV show Bondi Rescue!!
Discover the ‘off beaten track’ as you paddle and swim in beautiful Sydney Harbour beaches and bays that are only frequented by the locals whilst learning about the rich, colourful history of Watsons Bay and Australia. You will have the opportunity to swim around the bay and take pictures with the iconic Sydney Harbour and Sydney Harbour Bridge in the skyline
When your session has finished your instructor will share your paddling photos with you, insider tip: don't forget to ask your instructor for any tips or recommendations on where to visit afterwards (locals tips are always the best)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For all stand up paddling experiences the minimum age is 15 year’s old
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This is a private group experience enjoyed by a minimum of 2 persons per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Experience is 1.5 hours in duration
- All equipment - stand up paddle board, leg rope and adjustable paddle
- Professional SUP instructor to conduct the session
- Paddle shirts and life jackets available (if required)
- Complimentary photos shared with you
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 Military Rd, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 1/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the WATSSUP Watsons Bay Stand Up Paddling in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.