Take a day tour to Margaret River, a premium wine region that is a perfect place for indulging good wine and brewery. Experience the ancient wonders of Ngilgi Cave; and Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse tours will reveal the fascinating maritime history of the northern Capes region, and provide panoramic views of Geographe Bay and Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. From picturesque Margaret River wine region to Canal Rock, nature lovers will be blown away by this breathtaking array of land and seascapes in WA.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co., Caves Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6280 Australia
It's beer at it's finest. Fun, thrills, adventure and refreshing alcoholic beverages await you. It's the best place to explore local beer, see how its made, and taste it. It's also a perfect place for Lunch, while enjoy the panoramic views overlooking the picturesque lake and vineyard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup Caves Road, Yallingup, Western Australia 6282 Australia
Experience the ancient wonders of Ngilgi Cave; semi-guided tours of the main show cave allow you to explore its labyrinthine beauty at your own pace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, 1267 Cape Naturaliste Road Naturaliste, Busselton, Western Australia 6281 Australia
Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse tours reveal the fascinating maritime history of the northern Capes region, and provide panoramic views of Geographe Bay and Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: West End of Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup, Western Australia 6282 Australia
* This stops subject to time availability*
Canal Rocks is essentially an open air museum of the geological features and rocks of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste ridge, which you can experience while surrounded by the powerful forces of wind and water that have helped to shape them.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Ngilgi Cave Semi-Guide Tour and Entrance Fees
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse Admission Fees
- Bottled water
- Brewery Tours
- Entry/Admission - Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co.
- Entry/Admission - Ngilgi Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
8 to 10 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wavecrest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.