Experience a real working microbrewery where you will interact with the raw ingredients that make beer.
About This Deal
Want to know how beer is made? On this tour you'll see inside a working craft brewery, touch the malt, smell the hops and taste beer straight out of the tanks!
On this tour you'll walk you through our craft brewery and learn about the art and science behind brewing hand crafted beer. Along the way you'll learn how to describe and appreciate beer a little bit better with a few brews.
The tour takes 45-60 minutes before ending back at the taproom where you’re free to carry on asking questions or just kick back and enjoy more beer. If you can’t hang around, takeaway beer is available.
Note: Brewery floors are often slippery so you’ll need to wear appropriate footwear. i.e. covered shoes with good grip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasters
Wayward Brewing Co., 1 Gehrig Ln, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wayward Brewing Co. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.