The opportunity of a lifetime to have a rare encounter with the largest creature to have ever lived on our planet, the Blue Whale!
The Perth Canyon is a marine hotspot located 30 nautical miles off the coast of Perth, Western Australia where the elusive Blue Whales congregate each year to feed on krill during the months of March to May. Join Whale Watch Western Australia, the only company who offers the opportunity to encounter Blue Whales in Australia.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Watch Western Australia, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Join The Pod and Learn The language of The Whales with Whale Watch Western Australia!
Duration: 7 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for weather forecast
- Prepare with motion sickness medication if required
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- A complimentary beer, wine or champagne
- Photographer capturing complimentary images of your tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Whale Watch Western Australia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include local parking fees
Sardine Jetty, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whale Watch Western Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.