Whale watch experts will guide you through the cruise with in-depth knowledge of the whales as they pair up with their partners on the journey north and their return migration south with new born calves.
About This Deal
Welcome aboard the Steep Point, the largest and most comfortable in its fleet. This luxurious 25-metre stable vessel provides an excellent platform for whale watching, with 5 viewing decks from which you can sight the magnificent Humpback, Southern Right and occasionally, the very rare Blue Whale along with Seals, Dolphins and migratory bird life from all over the world. With a passenger capacity of 72 people, the vessel also has an enclosed viewing saloon with fully licensed bar and cafe facilities. Enjoy this amazing experience in comfort and style.
Whale-Watching cruises are seasonal and depart from two different location dependent on the time of year. Cruise departs from Augusta June to August and from Perth September to November. Cruises from Augusta travel through the waters of Flinders Bay, while Perth cruises traveling from Sardine Jetty taking in sights of the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbor.
VIP Captain’s Lounge
You have the option to upgrade to the VIP Captain's Lounge experience. Receive premium service from your Captain’s Lounge crew and informative commentary about the whales and marine wildlife of the area. The VIP Lounge has spacious, luxury seating from a high vantage point with easy access to fore-deck whale viewing platforms as well as exclusive grandstand position in the heart of the vessel command center.
Have the opportunity to participate in whale research and you also have a private TV screen with a direct feed from the on-board Whale Theater so you won’t miss any of the amazing whale presentations.
Gain access to early boarding of the vessel as well as complimentary tea or espresso coffee on arrival at check in. Throughout the duration of your cruise, complimentary canapes, local wines, beers, soft drink, juice, tea & coffee will be available. With uninterrupted viewing and unlimited photography opportunities, this is an incredible whale watching experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- Canapes and Drinks (if VIP Captain's Lounge upgrade selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Free professional photographs of your tour
- Snacks - Tea, Coffee, Water and Biscuits
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whale Watch Western Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.