Cycle through some of the most jaw-dropping Australian landscapes, enjoy an entire island for yourself and snorkel at the best location in the Whitsundays! Experience the best of the Whitsundays on the road less travelled. Includes visiting the secluded and relaxing Palm Bay Resort on Long Island, plus self-guided E-Mountain Biking on South Molle Island.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a direct and scenic route from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach to Sandy Bay, South Molle Island. Spend the morning cycling through the lush Australian landscapes and take in the breathtaking views via electric mountain bike. Return to the collection point at Sandy Bay, South Molle Island and enjoy a scenic transfer to Palm Bay Resort. Relax, unwind and make use of the secluded boutique resorts facilities for the afternoon. The water taxi will return to Palm Bay Resort and transfer you to back to Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Electric Mountain Bike
- Return transfers from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach (island collections available)
- Visit Palm Bay Resort
- Use of Palm Bay Resort facilities
- Visit South Molle Island
- Bicycle Safety Helmets
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not provided on this trip. You will need to bring along some money to purchase lunch and snacks at Palm Bay Resort or BYO food and drinks.
Shute Harbour QLD 4802, Australia
11/6/2019 - 1/7/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitsunday Water Taxi Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.