Our tours are unique as you get a local guide on their own gleaming trike this is their pride and joy you. You get to be a passenger while they share their local knowledge about Sydney. You will feel the change in temperature you will smell the surrounding, you will get the opportunity to take a photo on the trike. Our riders are fun and friendly this is what makes us unique. Our trikes hold up to 3 passengers behind the rider you can book 2 or 3 passengers on our trike.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Rumble over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge this magnificent bridge was built in 1923, you will look up in amazement as we cruise over it.
Pass By: Kings Cross, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
King's Cross has for a long time been known to most Australians as the drugs and red light capital of Australia. Most Australians who have visited Sydney at one time or another have wandered through "The Cross", if only for a look at how the "other half" live and play. You will ride through the Golden mile becoming part of the red light district.
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Ride around Mcquaries Chair for great views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the chair was built in 1810 for Elizabeth Macquarie, the wife of Major-General Lachlan Macquarie, Governor of New South Wales.
Pass By: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
With white sands, curling waves and sandstone cliffs, Bondi Beach is Australia's most famous beach and a world icon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is a minimum 2 passengers, if only 1 passenger then you must pay for 2 passengers
- This tour is based around you, let us know what time you would like to start the tour and where from, most times we can give you what time and location you would like to start.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Passengers get the use of our jackets and helmets while on the tour
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild Ride Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.