Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for a 6-hour tour of Wilsons Promontory National Park coast. Cruise along gorgeous coastline in search of the majestic humpback whales on their southerly migration with their calves. Enjoy up-close views of remote locations like the historic Wilsons Promontory lighthouse, Waterloo Bay and Refuge Cove. Your cruise includes morning tea, and lunch.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Enjoy the stunning coastline of Wilsons Prom as you explore the surroundings for the majestic whales.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible (Not recommended for children under the age of 4-years or those with limited mobility)
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure. Please dress appropriately.
- Operates in open water. The vessel motion may cause discomfort to those who are affected by motion sickness
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Morning tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
93 Lewis St, Port Welshpool VIC 3965, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Coast Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.