INDULGE YOUR SENSES TO ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MOST FAMOUS WINE REGION….. As we travel around the Hunter Valley on this interactive, entertaining and informative small group day tour. Departing Sydney, this unique exploration to the Hunter Valley region provides a variety of food delights and tasting experiences. Showcasing the best local produce from this region, with exceptional boutique wines, cheese or chocolate tastings. A tour with a little something for everyone to enjoy!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
As you head north across the Harbour Bridge, you’ll leave the city behind for the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley.
Stop At: Hunter Valley Wineries, Vintage Hunter Wine and Visitor's Centre Main Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
Wineries may change depending on availability predominately within the Pokolbin area. Here is a list of cellar-doors we rotate between - Irongate Estate, Savannah Estate, Constable, Tempus Two / Roche, Mount View, Tintilla Estate, Gun Dog, Mistletoe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hunter Valley Gardens, Broke Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Enjoy a relaxing cafe style lunch in the Hunter Valley Garden Village. With an informal cheese tasting afterwards.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID is required
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Three (3) cellar door wine tastings
- Cheese or chocolate samples
- Fun, Social Touring Atmosphere
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
- Comprehensive Tour Commentary
- Cafe Style Lunch in Hunter Valley Gardens
- Selected pick up points in Sydney
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Wineries
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Gardens
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Breakfast, Lunch (optional), Dinner
- Hotel drop-off (only offer one centralised location)
818 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.