Let us take you on a tour to one of Australia’s most ancient and beautiful places, Kakadu National Park. At Cahills Crossing lookout spot Saltwater Crocodiles in their natural habitat! Travel through World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park on a guided walking tour to explore the 20,000 years old rock art and the amazing views from Ubirr rock.
For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option WKDC-B).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve, Arnhem Highway, Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Australia
Stroll through the wetlands and explore observation decks at Fogg Dam Conservation centre, a bird-watchers paradise.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bowali Visitors Centre, Kakadu Highway, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Learn and see amazing local artwork at Bowali Visitor Centre (lunch time here at own expense).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ubirr, Oenpelli Road, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Ubirr is home to important Aboriginal rock art that is thousands of years old, Ubirr is also where you can snap the perfect photo of the amazing scenery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Cahills Crossing, Arnhem Highway / Oenpelli Road Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Safely spot saltwater crocodiles from the viewing platform at this famous crossing.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kakadu National park, Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0886 Australia
With exceptional natural and cultural values, spend the day with us exploring this World Heritage listed site.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair or pram accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (hiking shoes recommended)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is not suitable for children aged 5 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
- National park entry fees
- Experienced outback driver guide
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned mini-coach
- Select pickup and drop-off (Travelodge Resort Darwin)
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Australian wildlife sightings
- Entry/Admission - Ubirr
- Entry/Admission - Kakadu National park
- All food and drinks throughout the day
- Personal expenses
Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.