Travel with us on a tour to the pristine waters and forest of Litchfield National Park. Spot hundreds of different species of wildlife including birds and reptiles at Fogg Dam Conservation Centre. Walk amongst giant Magnetic Termite Mounds that are scattered throughout the national park. To cool down and relax, explore waterfalls at Florence Falls, and swim the cool waters of Buley Rockhole.
For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option WLFC-B). Please note itinerary may change due to weather conditions at different times of the year.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve, Arnhem Highway, Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Australia
Explore these wetlands teeming with rare bird species, crocodiles and other Australian animals.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Florence Falls, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Take a swim in the famous plunge pools at Florence Falls or Tolmer Falls located within the forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buley Rockhole Raod Off Buley Florence, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Cool off in the pristine pools of either Buley Rockholes or Wangi Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Magnetic Termite Mounds, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Visit the towering century-old Magnetic Termite Mounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory
Spend the day with us exploring termite mounds, walking through lush forest and cooling down with swimming in rockholes and waterfalls.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for children under the age of 5 years old, due to safety restrictions
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes, appropriate swimming wear, hat, towel, sunscreen and carry a water bottle
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- National park entry fees
- Australian wildlife spotting
- Fun, Social Touring Atmosphere
- Experienced Outback Driver Guide
- Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
- Comprehensive Tour Commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Travelodge Resort Darwin)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
10 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.