An overnight experience in the wilderness in a custom built hide, where WILD devils, quolls, goshawks and many other animals come to eat.
What You'll Get
We pick you up before sunset, and head out to one of our Wild-Devil hides.
We set you up in the hide, go through a few simple safety instructions ... a few tips on how to minimise the disruption to the wild visitors, and then we shut the door!
You spend the evening watching the animals come to feed, as our motion detecting HD Camera takes all of the video for you.
Historically, we find that working in shifts overnight gives the best success, as staying up for 12 hours can be taxing.
In the morning, we will pick you up and take you back to your hotel for some catch-up sleep !!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience is not recommended for anyone under 13 years old, and even then it can be challenging. Most activity in the hide takes place in the middle of the night, and requires a level of quiet and stillness that sometime is very difficult for children to achieve.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry or admission fee
- If you have dietary requirements that require specific foods to be excluded, you must contact us directly in advance of your booking for us to able to accomodate you.
- The hide is equipped with two camp-beds with arctic level sleeping bags and pillows. There is a camping (composting) toilet in the hide that is best used sparingly.
- This is an all-inclusive stay in a wild-devil hide for up to two (2) people, including pick-up and drop-off in Hobart.
- We provide you with some snacks and water for the evening, but expect all guests to have eaten dinner BEFORE being picked up.
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildways Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.