On this full-day tour you will get to experience both bays that Melbourne has to offer and the beautiful city skyline along with the iconic Brighton beach boxes dating back to the 1860s. Explore some of Australia's iconic native animals such as Koalas, Kangaroos, Dingoes, and more. Visit the Nobbies Centre where this spectacular headland offers stunning ocean views and is home to the world's largest Fur Seal Colony and Seal Rock. You will enjoy boardwalks and gain knowledge of all local Animal, Fauna, and Flora. Visit the world-famous penguin parade whilst listening to audio in a variety of different languages to capture and enhance the full tour experience in real-time as it happens.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Beach, Brighton England
Explore and take amazing photos with your guide of the iconic Brighton beach boxes where you will be on the beach also witnessing the Melbourne City skyline and taking in the glorious views Port Phillip Bay has to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Maru Koala and Animal Park, 1650 Bass Hwy, Grantville, Victoria 3984 Australia
This amazing wildlife park will give you the opportunity to view many animals including Koalas, kangaroos, Dingoes, and more in an educational way through keeper's regular talks and presentations.
Feel free to purchase your own lunch or snacks at this venue.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Here you will be able to find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct.
Take on the glorious views of the Nobbies and Seal Rock region from this iconic lookout.
Then walk the boardwalk with ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock and just enjoy the spectacular surrounds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
After purchasing your dinner at the venue you will be ready to witness the world-famous Penguin Parade.
Watch the penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows.
You be amazed of the experience you have just had.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry Fees are included to all sites while on tour.
- Entry/Admission - Brighton Beach
- Entry/Admission - Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Lunch - Lunch, Dinner & drinks are excluded, however there will be opportunities to purchase while on tour.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet outside front door of lobby 15 minutes prior to pick up.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wine Hop Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.