After being picked up from your CBD accommodation in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi on this full-day tour, you will get to explore the world-famous Healesville Sanctuary followed by the Phillip Island penguin parade plus more.
This is the perfect full day tour for the coastal and native animal lover.
Bring an umbrella if rain is forecast.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Healesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
After 1 hour bus travel fro CBD to Healesville sanctuary
Explore the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary where you can wander at your leisure through the sanctuary, viewing native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, birds of prey and more. Sit back on enjoy animal education lessons and live shows. You can also purchase your lunch here as well.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Here you will be able to find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct.
Take on the glorious views of the Nobbies and Seal Rock region from this iconic lookout.
Then walk the boardwalk with ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock and just enjoy the spectacular surrounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
After purchasing your dinner at the venue you will be ready to witness the world-famous Penguin Parade.
Watch the penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows.
You will be amazed of the experience you have just had.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Travel back to Melbourne CBD
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry fee to Healesville Sanctuary
- Entry Fee to Nobbies Centre
- Entry fee to Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Healesville Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Bottled water - All food and beverage is not included as part of the tour however there are opportunities to purchase during the tour.
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying. NOTE: If you are a solo traveler or book the day before you may be referred to a convenient central location.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.
All tours return in time before public transport stops.
Please meet outside your hotel lobby entrance 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Your driver/guide will be wearing a blue Wine Hop Tours polo top.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wine Hop And Coastal Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.