After being picked up anywhere in Melbourne in your private air-conditioned vehicle with wifi your host will take you to four of the best distilleries that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Relax as you indulge in a craft beer paddle tasting with lunch and a pot of beer as well as a Gin, Whisky and Rum tasting. Enjoy the expert knowledge being passed onto you from the experienced staff as you enjoy each tasting on the day .
Soak up the atmosphere as you enjoy a scrumptious lunch with a beverage at a chosen venue, then sit back and enjoy the seaside views on your return trip to Melbourne.
One fixed car private price 1-7 passengers.
The vehicle is yours no matter how many guests you bring up to 7 passengers.
About This Deal
Stop At: Chiefs Son Distillery, 25/50 Guelph Street, Somerville, Victoria 3912 Australia
Indulge in whisky tasting to tantalize the pallet.
A nice smooth feeling experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jetty Road Brewery, 12-14 Brasser Ave, Dromana VIC 3936, Australia
Enjoy and paddle tasting of craft beer followed bu lunch with a pot of beer. Just sit back relax and enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: JimmyRum Distillery, 6 Brasser Ave, Dromana VIC 3936, Australia
Enjoy an authentic rum tasting.
Many variants to leave you super impressed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bass & Flinders Distillery, 40 Collins Rd, Dromana VIC 3936, Australia
Enjoy a wide variety of locally produced gins.
Something to warm the chest up with.
Duration: 1 hour
• Chefs selection - Chefs selection on the day using the freshest produce available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18yrs old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Four tastings including , Gin, Rum, Whisky, & Beer. Only 18 years old and above are allowed to drink.
- Lunch - Lunch with a beverage included
- Entry/Admission - Chiefs Son Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Jetty Road Brewery
- Entry/Admission - JimmyRum Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Bass & Flinders Distillery
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.
All tours return in time before public transport stops.
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club, 38 Beach St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wine Hop Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.