Wine Valley Tours has been around for years and there is no doubt we offer the best itinerary, all the wineries offer contrast and great value..The most popular way to learn about wine is doing a winery tour.
There are many other day tours in the area to choose from, we are a Chauffeured service with experienced guides.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Hugo Wines, 2141 Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia 5352 Australia
Wine tasting flights here are a relaxing sit down wine experience, you will learn the history of this modern meets old winery, how the wine production used to be and how it has grown. St Hugo wines are delicious and you will find many that are great to add to your collection or just for your next function, they are a reliable wine and making wines from the Barossa Valley, Coonawarra, Adelaide Hills and Eden Valley. St Hugo was once the Orlando Winery, Today St Hugo’s newly appointed Chief Winemaker Peter Munro has one goal: to immerse himself in the name’s rich history to carry on the legacy of producing exceptional wines that embody power and elegance. It’s an ambitious challenge that Munro hopes will set the benchmark for the future of one of Australia’s most awarded wines.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Tanunda, 9 Basedow Rd, Tanunda, South Australia 5352 Australia
Chateau Tanunda the icon of the Barossa Valley, the Chateau has won many wine making awards and their wines are well priced, the building was once South Australia's largest building on one foundation, do not let the size put you off their wines, this is a small producer and a boutique wine list, none of their wines are volume and in some varieties they will not make the high end wines if the fruit was not up to the wine makers standards.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Seppeltsfield, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Seppeltsfield is another icon of the Barossa Valley, the only wine makers to have produced 100 year old fortified increments since 1874, you can buy a bottle of your birth year or one that os 100 years old.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Murray Street Vineyards, Murray Street, Greenock, South Australia 5360 Australia
Murray Street vineyard in Greenock where we have the option for a regional platter lunch. Delicious wines, lovely service with great views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We can take on wheelchairs if they are fold up ones, please advise if any special transportation is required as we will find a great vehicle for all our guests.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our vehicles have been sanitised even before the virus, I have been in the hospitality and tourism business and am a believer of hygiene wipes through out the day, we all touch handles and money then the seat belts as an example, I guarantee a clean vehicle and care for all my guests.
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - St Hugo Wines
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Tanunda
- Entry/Admission - Murray Street Vineyards
- Cellar Door wines (available to purchase)
- Outer CBD drop off (unless pre arranged)
- Outer CBD pick ups (unless pre arranged)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wine Valley Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.