Experience the exquisite beauty of the Freycinet Peninsula aboard the Schouten Passage II on our 4.5 hour cruise. Be enthralled by the stunning granite coastline. Discover a coast dotted with sparkling white sand beaches. Take in the sheer beauty of Wineglass Bay from the rarely seen perspective of the water. Keep a lookout for abundant birdlife, dolphins, seals and migrating whales.
Operated by award winning eco tour operator, Pennicott Wilderness Journeys.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Cruises, Jetty Road Corner Esplanade, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Cruise the spectacular coastline of Freycinet National Park from Coles Bay to Wineglass Bay on this 4.5 hour eco tour.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants FOC, no seat provided
- Infant meals not included (please bring a snack or some lunch along for them)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We do not allow prams or walkers on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Lunch (If option selected)
- Live commentary on board with local guide
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Cruises
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Wineglass Bay Cruises, Jetty Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, Australia
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wineglass Bay Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.