We keep our tours to a maximum of 10 people. Doing this allows our tour guides an opportunity to spend time with each person on the tour. We all love our land and our region. We love sharing our love and our passion with our visitors.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jirrahlinga Koala & Wildlife Sanctuary, Taits Road, Barwon Heads, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3227 Australia
We will first call into the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre. We will spend about 45 minutes admiring and perhaps buying some of the many original artefacts and works of Art on display. If you are peckish try some genuine bush tucker in the café. You can wander around the gardens and check out some of the Emus and Kangaroos that live here.
Then onto the Jirrahlinga Wildlife Sanctuary for the experience of a life time. This is where, when you travel with Geelong Tours, you will have the chance to get up close and personal with many of Australia's favourite animals and marsupials. We stay here for around 2 hours where you have the chance to take lots of photos that will remind you of an Australian experience like no other.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre, 410 Surfcoast Hwy, Geelong, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3221 Australia
This will be our first stop. The quality and the range of original Aboriginal Artefacts and Artwork will surprise you. Intense colours and gifts of every description. The Centre has a café serving some native treats as well as those things we are used yo seeing. And there is time enough to head into the gardens where you are likely to meet an Emu or a Kangaroo.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are acknowledged as being Covid compliant with the Australian Tourism Export Council.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jirrahlinga Koala & Wildlife Sanctuary
26-32 Moorabool St, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Geelong Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.