Group price for 1-8 people. The Swan Valley region is most noted for boutique wine, beer and spirits producers but if alcoholic drinks aren’t your thing there’s plenty more wonderful experiences for you. A short 30m drive from the city and with so much to offer it's a family friendly must-do destination. If you’re not familiar with the Swan Valley you can choose to have expert assistance planning an itinerary that suits your tastes, if you’re happy organising your own itinerary that’s great, you’re still welcome to ask for recommendations. Either way we’ll start a conversation after booking to make sure your day is exactly the way you want it to be.
Your transport for the day is a luxuriously appointed minibus with leatherette seats, a top quality audio system, USB charge points, climate control and more. Make no mistake though, the focus is on relaxing, having a whole heap of laughs and making fantastic memories.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Expertly created itinerary or choose your own:
Perhaps you’d like to purchase honey direct from a beekeeper, indulge in WA’s oldest chocolate recipe, chat with an artist about their amazing work, learn about the local indigenous community from an Aboriginal Elder or go in search of kangaroos in the wilderness. Whatever your pleasure there’s plenty for everyone to enjoy.
You're in control the whole time:
Start your tour at a time that’s convenient for you and if you’re plans change as the day goes on that’s no problem. No problem if you wish to stay somewhere longer, move on early or add extra hours on the fly.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private service, pickup and dropoff at any address within 25km of Perth central
- Access to many venues where the big buses are not welcome
- In-depth local knowledge to assist you creating a day tailored to your personal preferences
- Complimentary bottled water and sweets, essentials!
- Complimentary sun protection, hand sanitiser and tissues
- On-board Wi-Fi and USB fast-charge points
- All tours are in a luxuriously appointed, air-conditioned minibus that seats up to 9 passengers
- Food - there are no meals included, some venues offer free tastings
- Premium wine tastings (most are $5pp refundable with a purchase)
- Venue entry fees. Very few places charge for entry
- Gratuities (optional)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the XO Perth Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.